We require an MOT Tester to work within our busy, state-of-the-art workshop here in Kendal. An individual with a desire to ensure a excellent customer service. We are a family run business and are committed to supporting our customers' needs, with their positive experience at our heart.
From classic cars to some of the most exciting automotive innovations, you’ll have everything you need to carry out your important job within our dealership.
You'll need to be qualified and hold:
– A valid MOT testing licence
– 3 NVQ in light motor vehicles or equivalent and a full UK Driving licence.
Your specific responsibilities include:
– Inspecting Vehicles to a High Standard
– Carrying Out Diagnosis in an Efficient Manner
– Road Testing
– Fault Finding
– General Repairs
– Good Communication Skills
In return, you’ll receive a competitive salary and package and the real chance to make your career with us a success.
So, if you can relate to our exacting standards and would like to join a winning team, then please fill out the form below and upload your CV.