Are you a level 2 technician currently working in a non-franchise fast fit centre?
Are you currently looking to progress your career into a franchise dealer?
If so Kentdale Jaguar Land Rover are currently looking for both Level 2 and Level 3 technicians.
As part of this role we will be enrolling all techs on to the Jaguar Land Rover Technician qualification path so that within 12 months you will be recognised as Jaguar Land Rover qualified service technician.
- To carry out service and general repairs to customers vehicles.
- Complete repair work in accordance to standards.
- Experience in the fitting of tyres, brakes, exhausts and batteries.
- The ability to work as part of a busy team in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Deal with customer and give feedback on work require
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, team members, and management
- Good mechanical aptitud
- Valid driver's license
- Overtime options available
- 20 days of holiday (excluding bank holidays) which increases with service up to 25 days
- Free Parking
- Jaguar Land Rover Training
- Uniform Provided
- Staff Discount
Full-time Monday - Friday, 40 hrs a Week with 1 in 3 Saturdays on a rota basis
(Part time would also be considered)