MARKETING SERVICE ADVISOR
We are looking for a Marketing Service Advisor to join our team with drive and enthusiasm to push the business forward to maximise service department profitability through the use of professional sales techniques, maximising customer awareness of all available workshop services and to work effectively within the dealership to ensure industry-leading customer care and satisfaction at all times.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, show initiative and be able to work independently and within a team with the ability to provide support when necessary.
You should be able to prioritise and manage workload effectively, meet deadlines and be detail oriented with excellent communication skills
Roles & Responsibilities for the Marketing Service Advisor:
- Contact customers with initial routine reminders and complete follow up contact
- Create marketing campaigns in line with manufacturers guidelines
- Provide support to the service team
- You must be able effectively sell products and services as well as making customer bookings, acting upon opportunities to sell additional products/services and market current promotions.
- Communicating with the workshop technicians and customers to ascertain the level of work required and gain authorisation
- To make the customers experience as enjoyable as possible, whilst providing the very highest level of customer service and actively handle any customer feedback
- Raise job cards and provide customer estimates, according to company policy on schedules and pricing.
- Calculate charges for all parts, labour and service repairs, ensuring the accuracy of charging structure.
- Be able to meet all deadlines as set by Line Manager and company procedures.
- Adhere to all Health & Safety, environmental and Company policies and procedures
- Ensure accurate documentation for warranty work in line with requirements and dealership policy
We offer excellent working facilities with a competitive salary, together with a host of other employee benefits including:
· 20 days holidays plus 8 bank holidays
· Pension scheme
· Uniform Provided
· Staff discounts
Working hours are 40 hours per week, with Saturdays on a Rota Basis