At Ribblesdale Land Rover, we look for great people who share our passion for the Land Rover brand. We are a family run business and are committed to supporting all Land Rover customer needs. With customer experience at the heart of our business we will ensure you are fully trained to provide an excellent customer experience.
As a technician, you’ll be responsible for the diagnosis, repair and service of the full range of brand products. You’ll also undertake vehicle road testing, and will be responsible for ensuring vehicle parts are handled and stored appropriately.
We’re looking for great people who share our passion for our brands, so you’ll bring:
– Completion of a an Advanced Level Apprenticeship in Light Vehicle Repair or equivalent BTEC or City & Guilds qualifications
– Your commitment to achieve a Jaguar Land Rover recognised L2 qualification within an agreed timeframe
– A full UK Driving licence
– Great communication skills with the ability to liaise with colleagues
– A high focus on continued development by adapting and learning new tools/techniques as needed, with a willingness to embrace change
– A mind set that prioritises health and safety matters
In return, you’ll receive a competitive salary and package. With our dedicated training and development programme, you’ll have everything you need to develop your technical skills to make your career with us a success.