To provide support to the service team, with preparation of service job cards, invoicing and other admin tasks. Provide outstanding customer service. Liaise with workshop/parts and complete upsell of work reported on vehicles. Outbound telephone calls to our customers to provide reminders of service/mot and previously reported work.
- Customer Service
- Arrange customer bookings in the workshop
- Advise customers on parts if required
- Dealing with suppliers to order parts in
- Cost for work and raise invoices
- Putting the customer at the heart of everything you do, building relationships and loyalty so customers come back time and time again
- Highly organised administration skills
- Helpful attitude
- Outstanding communication skills, both in-person and on the telephone
- Proficient IT skills
- Committed to providing the highest quality of service to customers
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
In return we'll reward you with a competitive salary and on-going training and development.
So, if you can relate to our exacting standards and would like to join a winning team, then please complete the form below.